Restrictions / Requirements / Do’s & Don’ts
- You must be at least 18 years of age to post a story.
- You must not use vulgar, racist, or otherwise offensive language.
- Your posting must be an authentic, personal story about you or someone close to you who grants you permission to share their story with the public.
- You must not plagiarize (i.e., steal) stories from other sources.
- By submitting your story, you hereby grant all rights to Raised Country! to present your story on the Raised Country! web site.
- Raised Country! reserves the right to not present your story on the web site, or anywhere else.
- Raised Country! will never sell or give your contact information to any other organization.
- Raised Country! will never publish your stories in printed or e-book form without your written permission.
Types of Stories We Want
Glad you asked! ;o)
Actually, it’s pretty wide opened! Were you a part of, or a witness to history being made? Did you accidentally blow up your daddy’s barn? Did you try to get amorous in a hay stack only to discover a litter of skunks was there first? Really, just any story that is “worth tellin’!” It can be funny or serious, sentimental or silly, patriotic and heroic or something you did that was … well, just plain stupid. We just want to hear your stories! Enrich our lives with yours!
Blessings in your general direction!